Sunday, August 20, 2017

Rhema Word

0

Image result for rhema word
.
.
The devil took his best shot, he really did.
But it didn't work; you're still here!!...
Now God has you poised to step into a NEXT LEVEL BLESSING even you can't imagine! I see an 📖Ephesians 3:20 blessing coming your way!
.
.
I need you to get your head right, your emotions right, and YES---get your words right! You need to be READY for what God is getting ready to do!
.
.
I decree and declare HEALTH over your life!
I decree and declare LONG LIFE in Jesus' name!
I decree and declare GROWTH over you!
I call forth FINANCIAL INCREASE in Jesus' name!
.
.
No devil from hell can stop this!
All the forces of darkness can't hinder this!
Nothing can stop what God is about to do in your life! I came by today to serve the devil notice!
.
.
And I came by to tell YOU that you ought to GET READY, because the Lord said this is your time to RISE! This is your season to EXCEL! Receive that now in Jesus' name!! Now begin to praise God like never before, because you're getting ready to encounter Him like never before!!!
.
.
⛪️JOIN ME for R E L E V A N T🕊C H U R C H service today at 4:00 pm eastern time! We'll be streaming live on both Periscope and YouTube --watch on whatever platform you prefer!
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment