Thursday, January 25, 2018

THE ATMOSPHERE is alive with expectation

0




🔥🔥THE ATMOSPHERE is alive with expectation! This is a powerfully anointed time in which the Lord is moving in exponential ways! The Lord is about to show up as a🔥CONSUMING FIRE🔥for many people reading this right now. God can shift any circumstance in the blink of an eye! Nothing is too hard for your God—I speak a🔥SUDDENLY🔥over you in the name of JESUS! A sudden shift, sudden breakthrough, sudden revelation, sudden blessing! And He’s going to do it in such a way that you have no doubt it was GOD!💥🔥
.
I AM PRAYING FOR YOU... I pray everything coming against you bows down to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I pray every battle you’re fighting ends swiftly, and that God gives you an incredible testimony. I pray the Lord does a miracle for you and your faith just goes to another level. I know He can do it. And I know good things are coming for you.
.
It may not seem so now, but I promise your God is a miracle worker, He’s a restorer of the broken, and a rewarded of the faithful. I still remember the days I thought I wouldn’t make it through the night... when I felt alone in the world with no one but Jesus. If that’s where you are right now, just know that you’re NOT alone. You have a God who adores you, angels who’ve been assigned to you, people who are being lined up right now to bless you, and so much more... Stay strong... Jesus loves you and people are praying for you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment